In our two-day Trauma Course, we go over how to properly apply life-saving techniques for the everyday person utilizing typical equipment readily available. We dive into how to apply a tourniquet, apply a chest seal, properly bandage a wound, open an airway, keep the airway open, check vital signs, and understand the anatomy of the human body.
- Proper gear selection and placement
- How to get vital signs
- How to stop the bleeding
- How to open an airway
- How to check for circulation
- How to properly utilize medical equipment
- How to prevent hypothermia
- How to stabilize a patient for transport
- Clothes/ shoes you don’t mind getting dirty
- Water (optional)
- Sunblock (optional)
- Food/lunch (optional)
**Scheduling and Cancellation Policy: If you need to cancel a course more than 15 days prior to its scheduled date you will be entitled to a full refund. If you cancel within 14 days of your scheduled course, you will be entitled to a 50% refund on your course.
There are no reviews yet.